Under 21’s are admitted free of charge.
Tickets are usually available one month before an event.
- We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal payments.
- Please note that if you wish your tickets to be dispatched to you by post, you will need to add £1 postage/admin costs (per total order, not per ticket) to your online order. If you do not do this, the tickets will be held for you to collect at the appropriate venue just before the start of each event.
- All postal and telephone ticket applications should be made to the
- Trinity Festival Secretary,
- 11 Lulworth Road,
- PR8 2AS
or via email by clicking here
- Cheques for tickets should be made payable to the Trinity Festival Committee. Please enclose a stamped addressed envelope.
- If you have any queries about any of our events, please contact the Festival Chairman, Mr Ian Wells via email by clicking here
- For all other enquiries, including ticket sales, please contact the Festival Secretary, Mr Bob Ball on 01704 568001 or via email by clicking here
All events are wheelchair accessible
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TRINITY ARTS FESTIVAL TICKETS
The Trinity Arts Festival Ticket Secretary sells tickets for Trinity Arts Festival events.
The online booking fee is a flat rate £1 for each transaction.
In the course of online booking you will be offered the option to have your tickets mailed to you at no additional cost.
You may collect your tickets in person if you choose. Tickets may be held for collection at each venue and are available from 30 minutes before the appropriate performance, assuming your online credit card transaction has been confirmed. The Trinity Festival Secretary can be contacted for details.
Tickets can only be collected on production of the credit/debit card used to pay for them by the cardholder or by producing a copy of the booking confirmation email.
TICKET EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
Once booked, tickets cannot be returned or exchanged. Refunds can only be made when the event is cancelled or rescheduled at short notice.
Tickets are allocated on a first come, first served basis. All seats are unreserved and there are no variations in pricing for differing locations.
Latecomers may be asked to wait until a suitable break in a performance before they can enter the venue.